CRB’s 10 Year Anniversary contest begins July 15, 2021 10:00 AM IST, and ends September 15, 2021, at 5:00 PM IST. By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest. Entrants must submit an entry related to the theme “Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” by filling in the following form here.
- Theme: Sustainable Development Goals (https://sdgs.un.org/goals)
- Entries must:
- Be original (no edits, no photoshopped entries, no logo added, etc.);
- Ensure that the Entry is in compliance with all the legal and copyright requirements, including permission of those in the Entry;
- Entrants may only submit 1 entry.
- Include a Title and Description (upto 150 words) of the image being entered into the contest
- Format: Photo, Drawing/Illustration, Painting must be submitted in either .jpg or .png file formats and not exceed 1 GB per entry
- Entry Period: The Contest submission period begins on July 15, 2021 10:00 AM IST and ends on September 15, 2021 5:00 PM IST. Entries received before or after the entry period are void.
Voting begins on September 16, 2021 10:00 AM IST and ends on September 30, 2021, 11:59 PM IST
Selection of Winners:
The Winners will be selected by the highest number of votes. Voters shall use the following criteria in voting:
- Relation to the theme “Sustainable Development Goals”;
- Creativity and originality
- Acknowledgement across social media platforms for top 3 winners
- Images will be used in merchandise that will be developed
Intellectual Property: By submitting an Entry to the contest(s) Entrant certifies that they are the exclusive rights holder of the Entry. Where necessary, Entrant has acquired all necessary permissions for use or reuse of any part of the Entry. Entrant shall indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor for any infringement or other action caused by Entry. Entrant agrees to and acknowledges the completion of the CRB Photo / Drawing Release. Sponsor shall not gain any ownership interest in the Entry. Entrant grants Sponsor an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, and distribute the Entry in all media whether now known or here in after created.
Notification of Winners:
The Winners will be notified by e-mail within 10 days of the selection date.
Release, Publicity, and Privacy:
The Winner consents to the use of his or her name, business name for advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to on CRB’s social media page. All entries become the property of CRB. The Winner agrees to release and hold harmless CRB and its officers, directors, employees, affiliated companies, agents, successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest.